[Vision2020] War

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Sun Mar 19 21:48:56 PDT 2017

 The Bannon administratition is desperating looking around for a war that we can win in order to deflect ongoing critisism of its policies. It can't be too easy, but will requiore the sacrafrice of a goodly number of soldiers in order to unify the country.  N.Korea would be a bit too messy, as it would involve China, and that would be WW war III. Hmmmm, where do we wage war? I would guess the Middle East again. Oil and money, and not too messy.This never ends does it?Thanks you Trump voters...