[Vision2020] Caturday (March 18, 2017)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Mar 18 06:22:40 PDT 2017

Cats are sometimes described as aloof, uncaring, independent creatures who do not have the capacity for affection.  Caturday respectfully begs to disagree.

Courtesy of the Daily Mail (London, England) at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4311950/Pet-owners-share-hilarious-photos-clingy-cats.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

--------------------------------

Feline friendly! Cat owners share hilarious photos of their VERY clingy moggies with no concept of personal space

- Cat owners have shared photos of their moggies who are too close for comfort
- These kitties aren't prepared to leave their humans alone for even one minute
- Have you got a clingy cat? Email your pictures to femail at mailonline.co.uk

Cats are known for being slightly aloof but that certainly isn't the case with these overly familiar felines.

Pet owners have shared their hilarious photos of their moggies who show absolutely no regard for their human's personal space.

Whether they are trying to enjoy a good book or simply answering the call of nature, these cats aren't prepared to spend so much as a second apart from their owners.

Other cat lovers have found that their pets make a good excuse for not getting any work done, as they capture their kittens draped across their keyboards.

------------------

Cat owners have shared hilarious photos online of their moggies who have no concept of personal space such as this cat which seems to think it is a hat.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_01.jpg

Look at me! This cat provided his owner with the perfect excuse for not getting any work done.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_02.jpg

Feeline comfy? These kittens made themselves right at home on their humans' laptops.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_03.jpg

Nap time: There is no chance that this pet owner will be getting a wink of sleep thanks to his cats newfound bed.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_04.jpg

Curious kitty: This moggy is particularly nosy, taking a peek at her owner in the bath.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_05.jpg

Are you nearly done? This pair of impatient cats can't wait for their owner to get out of the bath.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_06.jpg
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_07.jpg

Mind if I join you? An inquisitive cat peers over the top of the shower at their owner.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_08.jpg

Need a hand? One moggy decided that his owner couldn't be trusted to brush her own teeth.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_09.jpg

Do you mind? One man was unable to pop to the loo without his pussy joining him.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_10.jpg

Can I help you? Not one but two kittens have made themselves at home in their owner's pants.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_11.jpg

That is not a hammock! This man might be in for a bit of trouble when he wants to pull his pants up.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_12.jpg

A cat stole my homework! One student is unable to complete their studies as their kitten has chosen to use their work as a bed.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_13.jpg

Can I help you with that? This feline seems hell bent on assisting her master with her studies.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_14.jpg

Are you sure that's comfy? This moggy seems totally relaxed as she lounges across this bumpy keyboard.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_15.jpg

But I love you! This kitten can't stand to spend a minute away from his beloved owner.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_16.jpg

Fascinated feline: This cat seems to be enjoying The Return of the Ring as much as his owner.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_17.jpg

Play with us! These cats seem to want their human to stop playing computer games and to pay them some attention.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_18.jpg

Are you enjoying it? This inquisitive cat is particularly nosy when it comes to his owner's reading habits.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_19.jpg

Look into my eyes: This kitten is a little too close for comfort for his owner who is trying to use a laptop.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_20.jpg

Am I doing this right? This enthusiastic kitten seems eager to help out his owner.
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_21.jpg

On the road again: This cat clearly wanted to get a front seat in the car but failing that his owner's head would do nicely
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Caturday/Caturday_031817_22.jpg

My favorite song-about-a-cat of all time . . .

"A Cat Named Sloopy" by Rod McKuen
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Rod_McKuen/A_Cat_Named_Sloopy.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com