[Vision2020] Trump can be impeached for his charge about Obama Wire Tapping

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 17 00:51:34 PDT 2017

As a long-time Lakoff reader, I quasi-agree.  I personally find the media’s role pre-election most odious – I personally dramatically cut my media time when certain outlets on both sides of the spectrum went “all Trump all the time” many months before the election.  It was ridiculous.  But for that, America wouldn’t be anywhere as near disaster as we are now, IMHO.

Note, however, the sig I’m choosing for this post:  I believe crucial for Americans to continue to speak out loudly & strongly against the recent wickedness, misogyny, racism, hatred, bigotry, etc. that has infected our government from the highest levels to the lowest.  For me, things like “securing our borders” and “growing our economy” and “reforming government” are utterly worthless if we lose our humanity, compassion, and empathy along the way.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.