[Vision2020] What Good?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 1 14:07:01 PST 2017

Kevin,

The email client here is Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows 7, version
45.7.1, updated automatically at last version release 22 days ago. I
have had 21 days of faultless service, and have not changed any settings
for language, anti-virus, or any other email-related factors of which I
am aware.

On the plus side, your reply appears clear of extraneous characters, and
another copy of my reply message just sent to me off-list by another
list member is clear of extraneous characters, too.  Since I am unaware
of any parentage that would cause me problems as those encountered by
Rick Riordan characters in his Greek gods novels for teenagers, I can't
blame this on parental displeasure, so let's call it random chaos, and
observe whether or not it continues.

Thanks for your reply.

Ken