[Vision2020] What Good?

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Wed Mar 1 10:01:28 PST 2017

 What sort of good will a 54 billion increase in military spending produce? What sort of diplomacy will a massive cut to the State Department produce? What sort of good will sabre rattling speech produce in the Jihadist world? What sort of good will deporting people who pick our crops, and do a myriad of tasks that Americans are unwilling or unable to do? What sort of good will come of destabilizing public education do? What sort of good will kicking millions of people out of decent health care do? What sort of good will come of deregulating environmental protections do? What sort of good will come of privatizing our public lands do? What sort of good will come of producing more nuclear weapons do when the U.S.already has enough to end life on earth as we know it?Follow the money trail. It advantages the richest to the great detriment of the citizens of this country and its democratic institutions. When I see the Republican leadership falling into lockstep with this administration, and this includes Rich, Crapo, and Labrador, I see treason. God help us... Roger HayesMoscow