[Vision2020] Question, peeps . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 29 17:56:58 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Ms. Reed is the former director of the Latah County Historical Society.  As I recall, she retired some years back, but she was still active – I went on a Moscow cemetery tour sponsored by the LCHS and lead by her three or four years back.

HTH,

Saundra

I distrust those who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

~ Susan B. Anthony