[Vision2020] Sex abuse and evangelical churches' reactions

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Jun 22 01:44:56 PDT 2017

Courtesy of the Moscow Human Rights Commission and Moscow Cares . . .

"Social Justice Forum: Gender Shaming and Sex Education"
Presented by Natalie Greenfield on April 26, 2016 at Moscow's (the one in Idaho) 1912 Community Center

"Natalie Greenfield is a passionate advocate for survivors of sexual abuse, sharing stories of the long-term sexual abuse and subsequent shaming she suffered during her teenage years while attending Christ Church in Moscow, Idaho. Natalie is now blessed to be years down her road of healing and enjoys a full life with her husband and three children."

http://www.moscowcares.com/HumanRights/GenderShamingSexEducation_042616.htm

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com