[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:42:48 PDT 2017

Moscow's ArtWalk was a blast, and what a turnout at The Center.  Over 800
people came in to see the wonderful work done by FLOWERS! by Roxanne.  If
you missed it, I've attached a panoramic picture.  We'll have the real
McCoy up all summer.

The latest in our Write for You groups writing exercises is available here,
thanks to Nancy Casey:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2017/06/19/write-for-you-boxes-and-bridges/

Wonder what a Recovery oriented system of care looks like and how we fit
in-take a look. at the attached picture  How's Moscow doing?

Here's our calendar!

*June at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
                                *Mondays and Weds 1:10-2*

Recovery Peer Volunteer Training Pts 1 AND 2
Monday June 5 and 12, 5-9 RSVP June 2

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7pm*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30*

Come in and Talk to a Financial Coach
Tuesday June 13, 2-3

Knitting and Spinning
1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 2-4

Life Skills
                *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous        *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 5:30-6:30*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
Tuesdays 7-8

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Parenting Support Group
*Wednesday 6:30-7:30*

Get It Written (Writing Group)
*Thursdays 11-12 AND 6-7*

Write For You
                *Thursdays 3-4*

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Sat. June 24, 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting
                *3rd Sat of month 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Orphan Acres Tour
June 11, Sunday meet at LRC 12:30pm

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!