[Vision2020] Horrible role model

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:16:32 PDT 2017

Boy Scouts chief apologises for Trump's 'political rhetoric' at national
jamboree

   - Trump gave odd partisan speech in front of 40,000 12- to 18-year-olds
   - ‘I extend my sincere apologies to those in our family who were
   offended’
   -
   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/27/boy-scouts-chief-trump-speech

Ron Force