[Vision2020] In support of Swanson

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:51:36 PDT 2017

Gritman is NOT a non-profit hospital. It is, however, a NOT FOR PROFIT
hospital, there is a difference.

The Gritman Foundation is a 501c3, non-profit organization.

Pullman Regional Hospital is a non-profit hospital and is supported by tax
dollars.

The difference between profit, not for profit and non-profit should not
negate the responsibility of the board and hospital administration to
uphold transparency in communication with the public.

Janesta