[Vision2020] Bed Bath & Beyond Notes

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon Jul 10 15:54:57 PDT 2017

Though I am not in the business of giving investment advice, the people
at Motley Fool are. Today they recommended selling equity shares of Bed
Bath & Beyond because of a three and a half year net income slide.  Here
is their analysis:

https://www.fool.com/premium/stock-advisor/coverage/18/coverage/updates/2017/07/10/sell-bed-bath-beyond.aspx?source=ipeemleml0000004

Considering the losses from the Moscow-Pullman highway commerce corridor
in recent years of automobile dealerships, Macy's, Hastings, and the
downsizing of the Staples store, to name just a few, I don't look
forward to another large, empty space in the Palouse Mall.  Neither can
I ignore news that might portend exactly that event.

Ken