[Vision2020] Earthquake preparation

jb at hawkshare.com jb at hawkshare.com
Fri Jul 7 08:51:39 PDT 2017

CHET-NUN

According to geologists, it is not a matter of if, but when -
that a very-high magnitude earthquake will occur in the Pacific
Northwest. I found this fact while researching at University of Idaho
library for an American Indian studies class.

I advise de-cluttering. This would be a good time to get rid of
breakables. Downsizing is a good thing to do.

Are you under a massive mess that took years to pile up? Best practice
is to do a little at a time, and not procrastinate because it seems too
big of a job.

I get a strange dis-orientation about date and time before earthquakes.
I feel this dis-orientation today.

I am writing from the capitol region, where I am doing environmental
restoration work. But I hope to be back to Moscow soon.

Lots of email from Vision2020. Wish I had time to read them, but mostly
I am off-line.

The US Post Office is good for communicating if power systems go down.
Do you know where your USPS stamps are, and envelopes, postcards, etc? I
love receiving letters through the Post Office.

Peace,
JB