[Vision2020] Gritman aims to oust Swanson

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 10:25:30 PDT 2017

Darrell, I appreciate your tireless contributions to the community and the support you have organized and provided for many folks who have been marginalized but I respectfully disagree with your conclusions.  It is courageous and honorable when organizations goes awry, particularly  when the leadership is involved and profits financially  from self-serving behavior that the public is alerted.  Surely you do not wish this unsavory and reckless behavior to remain hidden.   Silence is assent – is that preferable to shining the light of day on this conduct.  Ignoring or covering up malfeasance has a long and disgusting history in this county.  It is a practice that promotes and protects corruption.  You would not tolerate it in your organization and the community shouldn’t tolerate from the Gritman Board.

Rose Huskey