[Vision2020] Please take a a few minutes to watch this short animation

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:53:19 PST 2017

I "discovered" Henry David Thoreau in 1960 and found a true hero.  And,
while I failed abysmally at convincing any family members (including my
husband and seven children) that living in a one room  10 x 15 square foot
house with only two chairs was a good plan (and they were right!) they did,
I am proud to say, study and support his philosophical approach to
government.  I believe it is past time to reacquaint ourselves with his
proposal on how the interactions between citizens and their government
should be conducted.  The link below will take the viewer to a  brief,
amusing,  and brilliant presentation of history and philosophy which will
serve us well during these very distressing, indeed heart breaking, times.
Please scroll down a couple of screens to the small video - which is a
summary of the text.

Rose Huskey

http://www.thebookoflife.org/thoreau-and-civil-disobedience/