[Vision2020] As evidenced by the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), the U.S. government is in violation of . . .

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Wed Jan 25 17:52:46 PST 2017

You said it much better than I ever could have, Rosemary! Thank you for
standing with Standing Rock and their supporters (count me included).
Pipelines have proven to be disasters happening over and over, and add
to that the invasion and intrusion on First Nation/Native Lands? What a
mess, and what a disgrace we are to the world...

Debi R-S