[Vision2020] Justice Democrats Foment Hostile Takeover of Democratic Party

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Jan 25 15:07:02 PST 2017

Kyle Kulinski, in an 18:19 long video, describes the second-day status
of the Justice Democrats movement to foment a hostile takeover of the
Democratic Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeRScAQCaRg

The Justice Democrats are the Bernie Sanders progressive wing of the
Democratic Party opposing the traditional corporatist Democratic party
members who have just finished performing such an execrable job during
the 2016 election cycle that Republicans have won substantial majorities
in many venues.

Kulinski issues a call to action, the first item of which is to go to
www.justicedemocrats.com to read the details of the platform, nominate
candidates, and donate.

The video referred to above makes reference to another video of Kyle
Kulinski announcing the Justice Democrats and their goals, policies and
platform.

Here is that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj_95Ld2g9I

The length of this video is 1:17:27 and at this moment, a couple of days
after its release, has about 100,000 views.

Between now and the 2018 elections, I suspect we will hear more about
these topics, so here is a concentrated introduction to the conversation.

Ken