[Vision2020] As evidenced by the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), the U.S. government is in violation of . . .

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:04:35 PST 2017

With all due respect, I'm afraid it's no answer at all. The pipeline is not
being built on the standing rock reservation and, as a result, tom's post
of the 1868 treaty has as much relevance to the issue as a reprint of
yesterdays funny papers. I realize that for a certain group of folks it's
fashionable to protest purely for the sake of maintaining group identity
(Sunday's silliness being a prime example) but getting lathered over a tiny
stretch of pipeline that has been determined by your own previous
administration to be in 100% compliance with all environmental regulations
and which is following a similar (but safer) path as two previously
unopposed pipelines seems a mite overwrought.