[Vision2020] Women’s March on the Palouse

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 22 15:42:15 PST 2017

Thanks, Tom -- you got some great stuff!  I saw you up near the stage so
knew we could count on you, even if I couldn't make my way through the
thousands of people to say "Hi & thanks" in person.  The park was so
packed we wound up behind a tree that obscured our view of the speakers,
so I particularly appreciate being able to put faces to the couple of
speakers' names & voices I didn't recognize.

Saundra

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017, at 12:33 PM, Moscow Cares wrote:

> Women’s March on the Palouse

> January 21, 2017

> East City Park (Moscow, Idaho)

> Peaceful demonstration in support of Women's Rights, in solidarity
> with the Women's March on Washington. Women and allies demanding
> continued access to health care, including safe abortion, equal pay
> for equal work, and safety from being harassed or objectified.
>

> Videos and photos from this march (and the march in DC) are accessible
> at . . .
>

> *"Women's March on the Palouse"*

> http://www.moscowcares.com/Womens_March

> http://www.MoscowCares.com[1]