[Vision2020] Caturday (January 21, 2017)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Jan 21 05:45:40 PST 2017

Man takes his cat sledding down a snowy hill. Your cat snuggles deeper under the covers, says wake him in time for Caturday

Courtesy of People at:

http://people.com/pets/watch-man-takes-his-cat-sledding-cats-everywhere-hide-under-the-bed/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

---------------------------------

WATCH: Man Takes His Cat Sledding, Cats Everywhere Hide Under the Bed

A very small percentage of cats have a can-do attitude.

Two kitties named Weston and Ellinore are shaking up everything we know about cats by doing things typical cats wouldn’t even consider — like climbing, running, hitching rides in backpacks and sledding in the snow, as Weston here so eloquently illustrates in this YouTube video.

In the video, the cat’s owner acts like he’s riding the frozen wave with a college buddy, not a feline, who is perched on his shoulders.

“Let’s hope we don’t wipe out, buddy,” he yells to the cat. “Hang on, man!”

Weston really does seem comfortable with the fast n’ frosty scenario. “My cat, Weston enjoys hitting the sledding run when it snows,” the YouTube caption says.

While the cats, who hail from the Pacific Northwest, may seem like super cats, they still like catching sun in a window or snagging a nap on a jacket whenever they can. To see more of these two outdoorsy felines in their element, follow them on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/westonandellinore/?hl=en%20.

Video . . .

https://youtu.be/bnhYB1QUZq4

http://www.MoscowCares.com