[Vision2020] Missing Person

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Jan 3 16:58:16 PST 2017

Courtesy of the Moscow Police Department at:

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/police/Pages/missing-persons.aspx

MISSING PERSON

Moscow Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating Liam P. Park. Park was signed as a missing person on 1-3-17. The last communication with Park was on 12-30-16 by text and indicated he may be headed toward California. If you have any information on Liam P. Park or his whereabouts, please contact Moscow Police Department at 208-882-2677 or on our anonymous tip line at 208-892-3898. Thank you for partnering with the City of Moscow in serving our community with excellence.
For information on this and other missing persons cases, please visit http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/police/Pages/missing-persons.aspx

Photo of Liam P. Park
http://www.moscowcares.com/MPD/MPD_Missing_Person_Liam_Park_010317.jpg

"Moscow Cares"