[Vision2020] March at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:30:33 PST 2017

A few quick announcements:

   1.  The next Write for You blog by Nancy Casey is up:
   https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2017/02/27/write-for-you-take-another-look/
   2. Our fundraising breakfast is coming FAST!  March 8, 7am.  Keynote
   speaker is Judge Stegner.  If you haven't been invited by one of our 30
   table captains, we'd still LOVE to have you.  Please RSVP to this address
   by March 2, 5pm.

Without further adieu, here's the March calendar.  Great things are planned!

*March at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                                  *Every
day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
   *Mondays
and Weds 1:10-2*

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                                    *Monday 3/6,
6*

Life Skills
          *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Managing Healthy Boundaries
Tuesday March 7, 6-7

Suicide Prevention:  Question, Persuade and Refer                 Tues.,
March 28, 6-7

Chess w/Steve
          *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

LRC Board of Directors meeting                                    *Tuesday
3/14, 4-5:30*

Art Making an Individual Experience
Wednesday, March 8 6:30

New Volunteer Orientation                                            *Thursdays
4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program                                   *2nd Thurs
of month 7-8:30*

Knitting and Spinning
  *Fridays
2-4*

All Recovery Meeting
  *Fridays
5-6*

Resume Workshop
                   Friday, March 31, 6

Movie/Games: Petes Dragon, Funny Farm, Office Space, Ferris Bueller, Bruce
Almighty *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Sat., March 11 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting                                                    *3rd
Sat of month 11-2:30*

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                          *4th Sat of
month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting          *Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

Please RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com

Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!