[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 26 11:42:27 PST 2017

Have any of you heard of a . . .

- Moscow (the one in Idaho) 60s garage-rock band named "William Penn and the Quakers"

- Moscow (the one in Idaho) 60s garage-rock singer named "Dan White"

I ask these questions because I will be receiving, via eBay, an old (as in "back in the 60s") 45-RPM record.

On one side of the 45 is . . . "Ghost of the Monks" by William Penn and the Quakers,

On the other side of the 45 is . . . "Goodbye My Love" by Dan White.

Jus' curious . . . as I will convert these to MP3-format once I receive them.

http://www.MoscowCares.com