[Vision2020] It's time to change all of your passwords again

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Feb 24 11:22:14 PST 2017

It's time to change all of your passwords again

This is a copy-paste of a message I received from a reputable
technologist on a private list.  I've no reason to doubt its veracity.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13718752

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1139

https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare

https://polarisedlight.com/tmp/cf_ranked.txt

"I'm finding private messages from major dating sites, full messages from a well-known chat service, online password manager data, frames from adult video sites, hotel bookings. We're talking full https requests, client IP addresses, full responses, cookies, passwords, keys, data, everything."

Ken