[Vision2020] Would you like weed with that? Drive-through marijuana shop opening in Colorado

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 20 15:16:44 PST 2017

Courtesy of the Cannabist (Denver, Colorado) at:

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/02/20/drive-through-marijuana-colorado/73964/

----------------------------------
Would you like weed with that? Drive-through marijuana shop opening in Colorado

The store cannot allow anyone younger than 21 on the premises, even in the back seat of a car

PARACHUTE, Colo. — The western Colorado town of Parachute is getting a drive-through marijuana shop, believed to be the first in the state.
The Parachute Board of Trustees approved a business license for Tumbleweed Express last week, the Glenwood Springs Post Independent reported Saturday.

“As far as I can tell, we are not aware of this business model ever coming up before,” said Robert Goulding, spokesman for the state Marijuana Enforcement Division.

The business is expected to open in March in a former car wash.

Tumbleweed Express also had to get approval from the Marijuana Enforcement Division, which said the store cannot allow anyone younger than 21 on the premises, even in the back seat of a car.

You will soon be able to buy weed at a drive-through shop in the Colorado town of Parachute -- if you are over 21.

http://www.moscowcares.com/Cannabist/Cannabist_022017.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.com