[Vision2020] New Rule: The Magic R | Real Time with Bill Maher

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Feb 19 16:57:01 PST 2017

Yes, I am aware of that historical purpose.  Times have changed, and we
now have the other 43 to consider, and with more information available
about all of them.

There is little reason to reward voters who elect and tolerate the
actions of presidents in our lifetimes with days off from work for their
complacent oversight efforts.

Ken