[Vision2020] Fwd: [PressRelease] Counterfeit U.S. Currency

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 9 20:45:48 PST 2017

The attachment below reminds me of the hectic opening scene of Neal
Stephenson's very interesting novel Cryptonomicon, where dozens of teams
of couriers are carrying bamboo-pole-suspended barrels of Chinese
currencies printed on newsprint among banks at the end of the business
week to reconcile accounts between the banks.  The US Marines are there
on another mission entirely, which I won't describe because a)
Stephenson's writing is better than mine, and b) if you haven't read
this novel, you're in for a treat.

Ken