[Vision2020] Regarding Puerto Rico and the GOP Tax Reform . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 23:51:39 PST 2017

Tom writes "Sweet, huh?"

You tell me.  Is is sweet that U.S. based pharmaceutical companies and corporations like Microsoft are now required to pay a 12.5% federal tax on their income generated from patents and licenses held in Puerto Rico whereas under the previous tax code they paid nothing?

I'm not exactly sure what your position is on taxing corporate profits.  Do you think corporate profits should be tax free at the federal level?

-Scott