[Vision2020] Trump's Lies vs. Obama's

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 10:57:39 PST 2017

Good Morning Visionaries:

I'm having an exchange of views about Trump's lies in the Lewiston paper,
and I found this in today's New York Times.  Using the same strict criteria
they have used on their running tally of Trump, the editors found that
Trump has lied 103 times since he took office, while they found 18 for
Obama over his entire term.

The full tally is attached.

nfg

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant