[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:38:41 PST 2017

Help needed:  We are still looking for some help to staff the Alternative
Giving Market on Thursday.  If you can help at any time during the hours of
3-8:30 let me (Darrell) know.

The latest exercise from our Write for You blog:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2017/12/04/write-for-you-circles-in-the-sky/

Special this week:
12/4  (That's today!)  Make Your Hobby Pay, 6-7pm.  Local entrepreneur Stu
Scott is here to answer your questions about starting a business.
12/7 Alternative Giving Market, 4-8pm.  Come see our display and support
local nonprofits at the 1912 Center.

*December at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
*Mondays, 12-1*

Life Skills*
Mondays, 5-6*

Christmas Party!!!
Monday, 12/18, 5-8

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7*

What is Trust Based Relational Intervention?
12/11, 6-8

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 6*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous        *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7*

Volunteer Appreciation Potluck and Party
                Tuesday, 12/12 5:30-7

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

FREE Health Vitals Check by Gritman Medical Center
Wednesday, 12/13 1:30-4

Positive Affirmations
*Wednesdays 5-6*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Recovery International:  Mental Health Self-Help
*Wednesdays, 6:30-8*

Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse (1912 Ctr)
Thursday, 12/7, 4-8

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Saturday, 12/30 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting         *
3rd Saturday of month, 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded Date=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!