[Vision2020] David Goodrich Former Director US Global Change Research Program Discusses His Book "A Hole in the Wind": U of I Thurs., 8-31 5:15 in the TLC Aurora Room.

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:06:38 PDT 2017

https://www.facebook.com/socanthuniversityofidaho/?hc_ref=ARRAb_szKxdgCfldXIzurVZGukSNS3XKlZA7EvTJFNLTRUBu3RGJ1yrSCWh0rB93IW0&fref=nfDepartment
of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Idaho
<https://www.facebook.com/socanthuniversityofidaho/?hc_ref=ARTH3lsHU-IAYwV332aM64Y-jxvz1sgay-X8g44NMbExup526lno1YRYTIMFnFJyWNM&fref=nf>
<https://www.facebook.com/socanthuniversityofidaho/?hc_ref=ARRAb_szKxdgCfldXIzurVZGukSNS3XKlZA7EvTJFNLTRUBu3RGJ1yrSCWh0rB93IW0&fref=nf#>
· August 14 at 4:55pm
<https://www.facebook.com/socanthuniversityofidaho/posts/1896005320651692>
·
<https://www.facebook.com/socanthuniversityofidaho/?hc_ref=ARRAb_szKxdgCfldXIzurVZGukSNS3XKlZA7EvTJFNLTRUBu3RGJ1yrSCWh0rB93IW0&fref=nf#>

David Goodrich, author, climate scholar, and good friend of our own Dr.
Thorne, will be speaking at The University of Idaho on Thursday, August 31,
5:15 in the TLC Aurora Room.

David biked (as in pedal bike) across the U.S. to bring attention to
climate change issues—his new book, A Hole in the Wind: A Climate
Scientist’s Bicycle Journey Across the United States, documents his ride.

David is the former Director of the Climate Observations Division for the
National Oceanic a...nd Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). He also served
as Director of both the UN Global Climate Observing System in Geneva,
Switzerland, and the US Global Change Research Program, the umbrella
federal organization coordinating US climate research.

Please join us for David's presentation. And please share information re:
this great event with your friends!