[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:20:12 PDT 2017

The latest from our Write for You group:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2017/08/21/write-for-you-not-sorry/

Boy do we have a cool September lined up.  In recognition of National
Recovery Month we have planned.
9/1, 11-2pm The LRC will be celebrating our birthday!  That's write, we're
two-toddlers now!
9/8, 4-8pm Come celebrate the Vandals with us at the Vandal Block Party!
9/16 and 30, See our table at the Farmers Market!
9/23 4-pm at the fairgrounds BEST OF ALL!  Latah Recovery Festival:
Recovery Out Loud.  Chili Cook-Off, music, and inspiring stories from
speakers in recovery.

September is going to be awesome at the LRC!

Here is our calendar for August.

*August at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
                *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
                                *Mondays and Weds 1:10-2*

Make Your Hobby Pay
                *1st Monday of month, 6-7pm*

Refuge Recovery 420 E. 2nd St*
Mondays, 7pm*

Yoga (Hosted by Moscow Yoga Ctr)
*Tuesdays 12:30-1:30*

Life Skills
                *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Chess w/Steve
                                *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous        *
                Tuesdays and Fridays 6-7*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
                Tuesdays 6-7*

Art w/Alex
*Tuesdays 7-8*

Prescription Addiction Support Group             *
Tuesdays 7-8*

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
*Wednesdays 6-7*

Parenting Support Group
*Wednesday 6:30-7:30*

Free Movie on the lawn at UI-Guardians of the Galaxy meet at LRC       Thursday
August 10, 8:45

Helping Without Hurting in Your Role as a Recovery Coach
     Thursday,
August 17, 1

Get It Written (Writing Group)
*Thursdays 11-12 AND 6-7*

Write For You
                *Thursdays 3-4*

New Volunteer Orientation
                *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
                *2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

All Recovery Meeting
                                *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games:  Check website for listing
                *Fridays 6:30-9*

Bingo
Sat. Aug. 26, 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting
                *3rd Sat of month 11-2:30*

Learn How to Crochet & Calm Your Mind
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
*Sundays 6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!