[Vision2020] Reopen the CJ's hearing

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 05:34:58 PDT 2017

" This action threatens our survival as a 31 year old business in downtown
Moscow."

One has to wonder how, exactly.  Terragraphics has downsized and moved to
the former Federal Bldg with its private dedicated parking lot,
competition for parking spaces from NSA could hardly be an issue.

An explanation of the horrific threat to the very existence of this
venerable business should be fascinating.

g.