[Vision2020] Rideshare Cascade Idaho Solar Eclipse 2017?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 17:27:05 PDT 2017

Good Greif!

$240 for three days for a tent site?

Bleed those suckers!

One of the people I indicated are driving down  to near Cambridge on Hwy.
95 early tomorrow Sun. said they had a tent camp site *reserved *for one
night for $20 dollars.

I don't care about getting out Monday after the eclipse.... No rush then...
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Here's a story about Weiser: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/