[Vision2020] Presiding Minister Report on Wight and Sitler

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Aug 18 19:01:03 PDT 2017

Greetings Visionaires -

I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post this VERY interesting item.  But, then, I decided, "Why mess with Caturday?"

I will, eventually, post it as an update online.  'Til then, though, here 'tis. . . .

"Presiding Ministers' Report on the Sitler and Wight Sex Abuse Cases"
(Dated August 15, 2017 - That's right, las Tuesday)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Presiding_Minister_Report_Sitler_Wight/Presiding_Minister_Report_on_Wight_and_Sitler.pdf

http://www.MoscowCares.com