[Vision2020] Steven Bannon Has Resigned

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 18 10:32:10 PDT 2017

Slowly the echoes are getting louder as they reverberate from sea to shining sea . . .

"Give Peace a Chance"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Peace/Give_Peace_a_Chance.mp3

Three down . . . five to go.  After which we can all assemble for a chorus of . . .

"What a Wonderful World"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Peace/What_a_Wonderful_World.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com