[Vision2020] Heather Scott

Rose Huskey rosejhuskey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:31:03 PDT 2017

We are all aware that Ms. Scott does not represent the attitudes or
political goals of the majority of folks in our neck of the woods  (or if
she does heaven help us all).  I encourage all V2020 readers who share my
position that her political - and no doubt personal - political philosophy
is indefensible as well as repugnant - should write to the Idaho State
Legislature Speaker of the House Scott Bedke (speaker of the House email:
sbedke at house.idaho.gov  )  to suggest that she not be given an committee
position or other role within the legislature.  She is an embarrassment to
all of us.

Rose Huskey