[Vision2020] We're #2

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:27:31 PDT 2017

I was talking to someone this past month who knows N. Idaho very well.
about how this area still has a national reputation from the days of
Richard Butler and the Aryan Nations in Hayden, though this specific
group no longer operates in N. Idaho, their compound now a "peace park!,"
according to this source:
https://www.voanews.com/a/a-13-a-2002-08-14-19-idaho-67436557/384473.html

The person I was talking to said N. Idaho still has many who identify
roughly with the ideology of the Aryan Nations, though they are hiding more
in the shadows.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett