[Vision2020] A Conspiracy Theory About Scaramucci

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 10 14:37:39 PDT 2017

The Mooch!

For those as disappointed as I about his quick departure, I understand he’ll be appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Monday night.  I’m very much looking forward to it  :)

Saundra

Moscow, ID

I distrust those who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

~ Susan B. Anthony