[Vision2020] A tribute to . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 06:46:23 PDT 2017

. . . Bobby Darin
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Bobby_Darin/Bobby_Darin.jpg

"Beyond the Sea"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bobby_Darin/Beyond_the_Sea.mp3

"Dream Lover"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bobby_Darin/Dream_Lover.mp3

"Mack the Knife"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bobby_Darin/Mack_the_Knife.mp3

"Splash Splash"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Bobby_Darin/Splish_Splash.mp3

I know this is taking it back a few years but what can I say?  I was the youngest of three siblings (two sisters who liked to crank up the music . . . late 50s style).  My folks liked to dance to their music (Glenn Miller, Tex Benecke, etc.) . . . well into their 70s.  I must have heard every song recorded from 1937 to 1969.  If it was recorded prior to 1955 my folks danced to it.  If it was recorded after 1957 my sisters cranked it up.

http://www.MoscowCares.com