[Vision2020] New Saint Andrews College Conditional Use Permit Application (April 25, 2017)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Apr 26 09:20:10 PDT 2017

Linked below is a video of the Moscow Board of Adjustment discussing and voting on New Saint Andrews College Conditional Use Permit application (April 25, 2017).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgoBdDw3zkY&sns=em

Concerning NSA's Conditional Use Permit application, Undisputed Truth was right on key, back in 1971, when they expressed their sentiments concerning the sins that are often hidden behind the facade of . . .

"Smiling Faces" by Undisputed Truth
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Undisputed_Truth/Smiling_Faces.mp3

There will be more videos of this hearing posted soon.  Three hours of public commentary takes a while to edit and post.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Protest/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3