[Vision2020] FW: New St. Andrews Conditional Use Permit Public Hearing

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 25 15:58:58 PDT 2017

Visionaries:

I'm sharing the "quick & dirty" comments I've emailed to the Board of
Adjustment for the New St. Andrews Conditional Use Permit application
hearing this evening.  I've decided I'll spare those in what might be a
crowded room the . . . pleasure of my presence after being without running
water since 7 AM  :)

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.