[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Center Offers 3 New Classes

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:07:40 PDT 2017

Contact Information:

*LATAH RECOVERY CENTER (208) 883-1045*

*Darrell Keim –Director **LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com*

Latah Recovery Center Offers New Classes

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Moscow, Idaho – Local Non-Profit Business, Latah Recovery Center is excited
to announce 3 new classes added to its May calendar of free self-help
groups and classes.

Every Tuesday from 12:30-1:30 we encourage folks to attend Introductory
Yoga by Moscow Yoga Center.  May 18 the Idaho Dept. of Corrections Free 2
Succeed mentoring program training takes place from 5-9 pm.   Also offered
is an Introduction to Microsoft Excel class on May 25 at 6pm.

These classes are offered in a safe and non-judgmental setting. Relax
stretch and strengthen with Yoga. Learn how to be a mentor at your
Department of Corrections and broaden your skills by learning Microsoft
Excel.

Latah Recovery Center opened its doors in September 2015 at 531 S. Main. We
are a resource center for people that need help coping with everyday life
while dealing with addictions or mental illness.  We connect you with folks
that can help, we offer Peer-Support and Recovery Coaching. ALL FREE