[Vision2020] Right-mind, us Slams Emeritus Professor, Shaikh M. Ghazanfar

Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Sun Apr 23 11:17:21 PDT 2017

Interesting observation: "Bless his heart. Moscow’s Emeritus Professor
must be getting his fake news these days from the far-far left, out of
orbit progressive websites. He says that the USA, under Gen. Mattis, has
used chemical weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan. And that Israel has been
using chemical weapons in Gaza!"
Here are some sources for Dale and others to explore--right-mindedly,
but more importantly, _open-mindedly_; no "fake-news," "no alternative
facts," but _absolutely verifiable facts_.  Given his meritorious career
with the U.S. Navy, however, one would have thought Dale would be quite
familiar with these facts.
(1) A few sources that provide evidence about Israel's use of chemical
weapons:
http://www.clevelandchallenger.com/u-s-media-suppressed-2009-un-report-showing-israel-using-chemical-weapons-against-palestinians/;

Haaretz, 10/22/06; New York Times, 1/21/09; "Israel used depleted
uranium shells in Syria," Jerusalem Post, 5/6/13; also see
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/may/06/syria-israel-bombing-moral-relativism;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/evidence-grows-that-israe_b_158176.html.
As for Israel's stockpile of nuclear/chemical weapons, see this BBC
documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk_6CCZ0gCY
*A must--The following website provides pictures of Gaza children,
killed by Israeli chemical weapons (phosphorous gas), summer 2014........*
https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+children+burnt+by+gas+gaza&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJrLz37ZrTAhWLLyYKHdaoCpkQsAQIGw&biw=1680&bih=886#imgrc=evce1NBNn4sq5M:
(2) As for Fallujah (Iraq), see Wikipedia (with numerous references):
"Fallujah, the Hidden
Massacre"--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah,_The_Hidden_Massacre;
See Newsweek, ll/22/04;
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/29/opinion/shake-and-bake.html?_r=0;https://verbena19.wordpress.com/category/incendiary-weaponschemical-weapons/
; The Fallujah operation was called, "Operation Phanthom Fury").  Also
see The Independent (UK), 11/8/05; The Guardian, 11/15/05.
Also check Amnesty International reports, Human Rights Watch, Israel's
Human-Rights group B-Tselem, Red Cross, etc.
One can also further explore these issues on various websites and other
sources (including books, professional articles).

--
S.(Ghazi) Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Economics Prof. [(1968-02), Emeritus, 2002;
    Dept.Chair-79-81/93-02; Director, In'l Studies-89-93; Adj.Prof.03-08;