[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:08:09 PDT 2017

*Lots of stuff going on!*
Here is the latest Recovery Radio broadcast:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0oi459nxjrz1xl9/Recovery%20Radio170413.mp3?dl=0
*Want to help with Recovery Radio?  Read on!!!*
This week on Recovery Radio the theme will be "Words in Recovery."  What is
a word that has been significant for you in your recovery?  A word you say
or think often?  A word for something that you have learned?  A word that
describes your experience?
We would like to have at least one word for every letter of the alphabet,
so please send in your words! Also tell us why that word is a good one.
You can send in your entries by writing a comment to this message.  You can
email an entry to latarecoverycenter.org
Or you can write it down and drop it off at the Recovery Center 531 S. Main
Street in Moscow.
You can also call 208-882-1045 <(208)%20882-1045> and tell the volunteer at
the desk about your word.
Recovery Radio always needs helpers.  The show airs from 1:10-2:00 p.m. on
Thursdays on KRFP 90.3 FM and online at krfp.org.  We need help with the
content of the show.  We need people who want to interview other people.
Thursday mornings we work on organizing the show face-to-face, and during
the week we have email conversations about it.  Leave your contact info
with the Recovery Center to join us.

*The next in Nancy Casey's ongoing Write for You series is here:*
https://wordpress.com/post/latahrecoverycenter.org/556

*In addition to our regular weekly offerings we have some Special Offerings
this week:*
4/22 10-Noon:  Learn to Crochet and Re-Wire Your Brain
4/22 4-8pm:  BINGO!

*Mark your calendar for these special MAY offerings:*

May 2 (and every Tuesday after), 12:30-1:30 YOGA sponsored by Moscow Yoga
Center

May 4, 4pm Intro to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
May 18-Idaho Department Of Corrections Free 2 Succeed mentoring program
5-9pm

*April at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous
            *Every day, noon*

Positive Affirmations
            *Mondays and Weds 1:10-2*

YOU Can Create Your Own Job
*Monday 4/3, 6*

Life Skills
            *Tuesdays 5-6 *

Chess w/Steve
            *Tues and Thurs* *5-6*

Narcotics Anonymous *
            Tuesdays and Fridays 5:30-6:30*

Domestic Abuse Support Group*
            Tuesdays 6-7*

Prescription Addiction Support Group           *
Tuesdays 7-8*

SMART Goal Setting
            Wednesday, April 12 12-1

Parenting Support Group
Wednesday 10-11am starting 4/19

Families and Caregivers of Addicts Support Group
   *Wednesdays
6-7*

Get It Written (Writing Group)
*Thursdays 11-12 AND 6-7*

Write For You
            *Thursdays 3-4*

New Volunteer Orientation
            *Thursdays 4-5*

LAMI:  Family Support Program
*2nd Thurs of month 7-8:30*

Knitting and Spinning
            *Fridays 2-4*

All Recovery Meeting
            *Fridays 5-6*

Movie/Games: F. Gump, H. Gilmore, Legally Blonde, Dodgeball    *Fridays
6:30-9*

BINGO!
Sat. April 22, 4-8

AA Speakers Meeting
            *3rd Sat of month 11-2:30*

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain
*4th Sat of month, 10-12*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting
    *Sundays
6-7:30*

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE OR AT COST AND OPEN TO ALL.*

RSVP LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain
text=Special offering for month.

Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help!