[Vision2020] Who's military?

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Fri Apr 14 17:33:40 PDT 2017

Ditto! How this megalomaniac suddenly got to personally own *our*
military is beyond me... He needs to remember and pay attention to some
history of rulers who thought they had the military and thus the
country, and went down in flames when the military refused to accept
illegitimate orders....

Oh, wait. Never mind. My error. The Donald has never read a book, done
an iota of research or scholarship, worked for a history class grade,
and until a week ago didn't even know where Syria is.

  I guess if (like The Donald) you are used to buying anything you want,
and using it up without any thought, then people (including military
personnel), are just pawns on your limited checkers board (chess is too
hard and boring). Like crafts people, artisans, chefs, maids, tenants,
and mouthpieces. Use and discard. Tissue paper, because only he and 30
other people who worship him are real.

"Such a LOSER. So SAD"...but He (the Great Ghod Trumpet) is really
"eyuge" and has some fabulous bridges and battleships and wars he owns
now. And you will be forced to buy 'em.....because only his image to
himself matters and it is so flaming distorted. Fun house mirrors in
every corner of the White House...........

Debi R-S