[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Apr 13 15:45:12 PDT 2017

Charlie Brown was a Moscow area local who lived up near the Idler’s Rest area.  He was (in)famous for having a proclivity for less than legal recreational ingestible fungi and smokeable plants.  He lived a relatively peaceful life up there, hosting the occasional party, or at least buying beer for what ended up turning into a party.  I think his house caught fire once because he’d treated the timbers with diesel.

Toward the end of his life, he was on one of the Spokane news programs discussing how the mice were undermining the road and it was falling to ruin.

Your pal,

Area Man