[Vision2020] Panel Discussion - Future of Grizzly Bear Recovery

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:59:17 PDT 2017

Our esteemed erudite Secretary of Education (gasp!) Betsy DeVos suggested
that grizzly bears are a threat to schoolchildren indicating a need for
firearms for defense in the classroom.

I now know how to define Eternity: I guessed there must be a website based
on counting the days till the end of the first (and please, please the
only) Trump term of office.  Website below indicates 1383 days,

https://howlonguntiltrumpleaves.com/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/18/betsy-devos/education-nominee-betsy-devos-says-wyoming-school-/

I would imagine that there's probably a gun in the school (in Wapiti, Wyo.)
to protect from potential grizzlies."
— Betsy DeVos <http://www.politifact.com/personalities/betsy-devos/> on
Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 in her Senate confirmation hearing
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

On April 6th, in the University of Idaho College of Law Courtroom . . .