[Vision2020] S J R 34

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Tue Apr 4 08:10:59 PDT 2017

 Idaho's Congressional delegation voted for S J R 34 which in effect allows ISPs to sell to the highest bidder just about anything you do on your computer without your knowledge of permission. It has been reported that ISPs such as Comcast "donated" up to $10,000 for individual Congressional votes. How much did our delegation receive? It certainly would have been more if they at least appeared to waiver on support for this corruption of our Constitutional guarantee of privacy. Of course Trump immediately signed the bill.Welcome to the kleptocracy. Roger Hayes