[Vision2020] Options to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:33:20 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:53 AM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

For those of you who don't feel right voting for Hillary Clinton or Donald
> Trump for president . . .
>
> The Federal Elections Commission lists 1,891 options for you to choose
> from . . .
> http://www.fec.gov/press/press2013/presidential_form2nm.shtml

Just for amusement, I deliberately searched the FEC list offered above for
a filing for "the Antichrist" and guess what?  However, the Communist Party
is not on the Idaho ballot for president 2016, so unless her/his most
majestic unholiness has or will make a declaration of intent for a write-in
vote in Idaho by Oct. 11, we are being denied a voting option.

On the other hand, maybe Trump is the Antichrist!

http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=P60018736&tabIndex=3

CURRENT CANDIDATE INFORMATION P60018736
Name: ANTICHRIST, THE (O - OPEN)
Office Sought: P - PRESIDENT
Election Year: 2016
State: US - UNITED STATES,  District: 00

Party: COMMUNIST PARTY

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett