[Vision2020] A Spectrum is now Haunting the Palouse!

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:02:40 PDT 2016

Yes, I get a good signal from FSR. I pulled the plug on cable and home
phone 10 years ago. I now pay:
FSR  $45/mo
Google Project Fi (cellphone) $20/mo + data roaming charges ($10/Gb,
usually $1-2, unless I'm traveling)
Amazon Prime $8.25/mo TV & Movies, plus music, photo storage & 2-day
delivery
Acorn TV $4/mo  Streaming British and commonwealth countries TV shows

So, $80 bucks per month. Major benefit--no cable news. Great for mental
health.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA